Carl Wolf, WW1 combattant Army Infantry, WW2 Hauptmann Territorial Army and Army construction pioneers
1) Wehrpass, 21.5.37.
2) Nice photo of him in Hauptmann uniform
3) Iron Cross (1914) 2nd Class, 20.9.16. Unit Reserve-Infanterie-Regiment No.213.
4) War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords, 30.1.41. Signed in Paris by the CO of General z.b.v. I, Generalleutnant Franz von Roques.
5) War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords, 30.1.45. Signed by the CO of Generalkommando LXX.Armee-Korps in Norway, General der Artillerie Hermann Tittel.
6) 9 military documents WW2 for promotions, transfers, military carreer summaries etc.
Also entitled to: WW1 Bremen Hanseatic Cross
Bank employee born 1894 in Sonderburg. 1914-1918 serving with the Army Infantry at the Western Front (Yser, Flandern), wounded 29.7.18 and discharged as Leutnant. In WW2 called-up again and served: Aug.39-May 40 as adjutant of Landesschützen-Bataillon XVI/X in Hamburg; May 40-Feb.42 as adjutant of Landesschützen-Regiment z.b.V. 107, Jun.-Aug.40 active in Holland, afterwards in France; Feb.41-Jun.42 as company CO with Landesschützen-Bataillon 656 active in France; Jul.-Sep.42 as company CO with Sicherungs-Regiment 6 in Paris France; Sep.-Nov.42 as company CO with Landesschützen-Bataillon 654 in France; Nov.42-Jan.43 with Landesschützen-Ersatz-Bataillon 10 in Lüneburg; Jan.43-Apr.45 as adjutant with POW construction engineer unit Bau-Pionier-Bataillon(K)30 active in Norway; 6.4.45 at the Pionier-Schule Hammelburg placed into Führer-Reserve OKH; Apr,-May 45 part of Kampfgruppe Görger (most probably the battle group of Oberst Oskar Görger active at that time in the Hamburg area).