Richard Kuhblank, Corporal (Obergefreiter) Luftwaffe Flak.
1) Two military train tickets, 22.7.40. For travelling from Wittenberge to Breslau. Signed by the CO of (field post number L12142) 1./Luftwaffen-Bau-Bataillon 1/I, Hauptmann.
2) Military train ticket, 13.11.40. For traveling from Deblin to Biala-Podlaska. Signed by the temporary CO of 3./A.Flieger-Ausbildungs-Regiment 21 based in Deblin.
3) Document for taking a 88mm Flak gun into service, 12.1.43. 3./Reserve-Flak-Abteilung 294.
4) Ammunition supply document for 50 grenades, 30 detonators etc., 27.1.43. Signed by the CO of (Luftwaffe ammunition depot) Feld-Luftmunitionslager 2/I based in Dno. Grenades were ordered by 3./Reserve-Flak-Abteilung 294.
5) Military train ticket, 19.10.43. For traveling from Wittenberge to Dno. L39447 – 5./gem.Flak-Abteilung 294.
6) Document stating Obergefreiter Kuhnlank has to obtain a “Goldkordel” (golden cord), 28.4.44. (for the “award” of the drivers proficiency sleeve insignia or flak trade sleeve insignia?). Signed by the CO of (L39447) 5./gem.Flak-Abteilung 294, Oberleutnant.
He served 1943-44 with Flak-Abteilung 294 active in Northern Russia (1943 Mga/Staraja-Russa, Dno; 1944 Peipus-See and Bauske; 1945 Kurland).