Alfred Kutzner, soldier (Obersoldat) Army Infantry
1) Death certificate, 18.4.51. Standesamt Berlin.
2) NSKOV memberships pass of his wife, 1944. NS war victims welfare organization.
3) Birth certificate for his daughter, 12.8.43. Standesamt Breslau.
4) Third Reich labour pass, 1936.
5) Card regarding his death from the Deutsche Dienststelle, 1951.
6) Document regarding military payments for widows, 31.8.43. Wehrmachtfürsorge- und Versorgungsamt Breslau.
7) POW card from Herbert Kutzner from Russia, 1946. Probably his brother.
8) 4 field post letters. One of Alfred Aug.42 Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 444. One 14.7.43 from field post number 17588E, probably the last one he wrote because he was KIA one week later.
Born 1910 in Brostau-Glogau living in Breslau. Before the war working as a slaughter in Breslau, 1938-1939 as civil worker building fortifications with Festungs-Pionier stab 8 and 28 in Breslau. 1942 serving with Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 444 in Diedenhofen; 1943 with (fieldpost number 17588E) 12./ Grenadier-Regiment 676 of the 332.Infanterie-Division active in Middle Russia south of Kursk. He was KIA on 23.7.43 in Butnovo near Bjelgorod. Nowadays probably still buried in his field grave since he was not moved to a war cemetery after WW2.
Recent information German War Casalties Organization:
Forename: Alfred Hermann
Date of birth: 18.06.1910
Place of birth: Brostau
Date of death/becoming missing: 23.07.1943
Place of death/becoming missing: b. Butovo i. Raum v. Bjelgorod
Alfred Hermann Kutzner was not recovered during our re-interment activities. The planned transfer to the collective cemetery in Kursk - Besedino was, therefore, unfortunately not possible. His name will be recorded in the cemetery's memorial book.