Rudolf Trukenmüller, soldier (Jäger) Army light Infantry
1) Wehrpass, 20.9.38. Page 3-4 missing !! With pass photo.
2) Condolence letter from Robert Bosch GmbH in Stuttgart to his parents, 9.10.42.
3) Letter from his CO, Leutnant, to his parents announcing his death, 13.9.42.
4) Document regarding military payments, 28.5.46.
5) Accompanying letter from an Obergefreiter of his unit for sending a photo of his grave to his parents, 4.1.43.
6) Accompanying condelence letter and cover from army district Stuttgart for sending the Wehrpass to his parents, 21.11.42.
Before the war he worked at the Bosch factory in Stuttgart. He served: Jan.-Mar.40 with Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 470 in Ungarisch-Hradisch Protektorat Böhmen und Mähren; Mar.-Oct.40 with Infanterie-Regiment 390 of the 215.Infanterie-Division active in France (Saarpfalz, Mosel-Rhine, Maginot line, Vogesen); Oct.40-Jan.42 on a working vacation while attached to Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 390 in Karlsruhe, probably needed he was at the Bosch factory; May-Jun.42 with Infanterie-Ersatz-Bataillon 358 in Donaueschingen; Jun.42 with Feld-Ersatz-Bataillon 101/5, field replacements unit of the 101.leichten Infanterie-Division (Jul.42 renamend 101.Jäger-Division) active in Southern Russia (Isjum); Jul.-Sep.42 with Jäger-Regiment 228 of the 101.Jäger-Division active in Southern Russia (Isjum, Rostow, Maikop, Caucasus). He was KIA (shot in the head „Kopfschuss“) on 10.9.42 during an assault on a Russian stronghold and buried by his comrades in Irawalewa