Margot Heil-Maurer, HJ BDM member, AEG employee
1) HJ BDM memberships pass, 28.2.36. With BDM uniform pass photo
2) DAF memberships pass, 1.2.42.
3) Third Reich Labour pass, Berlin 7.1.42.
4) Reichsmutterdienst certificate for following the mother and child course, Giessen 18.5.38. Gau Hessen-Nassau.
5) Life insurance pass, Berlin 16.1.42. Including a document from AEG concerning this insurance.
6) Three letters from AEG Berlin concerning her contract resignation, 1943.
7) Letter from a lawyer concerning her work with AEG, her fallen husband, her illness, etc. 10.2.43.
Born 1919 in Hanau. 1936 living in Giessen, BDM Bund Deutscher Mädel member with Mädelgruppe 3/116 in Giessen-Mitte. 1939 married with mr. Heil and living in Berlin, Amsterdamerstrasse 17a and later Yorkstrasse 74. 1941 course in typing and short writing. 1942 working with electrical producs factory AEG in Berlin as short typer. 1943 she is ill (Angina), has a child and her husband was KIA and she resigned her job at the AEG.