Ulrich Mussehl, Colonel (Hauptmann) army cavalry and group leader motorcycle unit
1) Wehrpass, 11.3.40. Without pass photo as issued (not removed).
2) Third Reich hunting license, 22.7.38. With pass photo.
3) Card with regulations for hunting and hunting seasons data
4) Accompanying document for sending the Wehrpass to his father when he was KIA, 16.11.42. Signed by the commander of military distruict office in Eberswalde.
5) Civil drivers license, 5.9.31. With civil pass photo.
6) Vehicle registration license for the DKW car of Ulrich, 30.1.36.
7) Death certificate, 4.1.43.
8) Telegramm from Ulrich to his father in Berlin Steglitz announcing that he passed a test with good results, 30.7.30.
9) Financial document of his father Otto Mussehl, 1.4.45.
10) Handwritten permit for Ulrich that he is permitted to hunt on the manorial estate (Rittergut) in Lichterfelde, 28.12.25.
11) Business card: Ulrich Mussehl Forstassessor Institut für Forstpolitik Eberswalde
Entitled to: Iron Cross 2nd Class (28.5.40), Iron Cross 1st Class (29.7.41), Tank Assault Badge in Bronze (21.6.42) and Wound Badge in Black.
Forrest supervisor, forester (Forstassessor, Forstmeister) born 1908 in Bromberg living in Eberswalde. He served: Nov.34-Oct.35 with 4./Reiter-Regiment Swedt (Kavallerie-Regiment 6); Sep.39-Jul.42 as platoon leader with Kradschützen-Bataillon 3 of the 3.Panzer-Division, 1939 active in Poland, 1940 in France (under 6.Armee, 9.Armee and 12.Armee) and occupation force France, 1941-1942 active in middle Russia (Bialystok, Minsk, Smolensk, Roslawi, Kritschew, Gomel, Kiew, Brjansk, Moscow, Woronesh). He got wounded on 12.7.42 and died one day later on 13.7.42 in field hospital in Ssitrakow. He was buried behind the school in Ssitrakow.