Big group NCO transport GR717 153.ID Russia Krim Kuban Shield
1 in stock
Hans Vosseler, NCO (Unteroffizier (promotion 20.4.45)) Army Trasport and Infantry.
1) Wehrpass, 18.1.45. Duplicate issue. With civil pass photo.
2) Soldbuch, 26.11.41. Without pass photo (as issued, not removed !).
3) Dog-tag: Kraftfahr.Ers.Abt.5 / 8099 AB. Same as entered in the Soldbuch.
4) Document regarding entering dates (1.1.44-30.4.44 Verwendung im Rückwärtigen Gebiet der H.Gr.Südukraine….Krim…etc.) on the battle list in the Wehrpass, 24.11.44.
5) Two photo album pages with 27 military photos. Vehicles, ceremony, motor cycles, Russia 1943, Villingen 1941.
Entitled to (all awards are entered in both Soldbuch and Wehrpass): War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (30.1.44), Kuban Shield (15.7.44) and Iron Cross 2nd Class (8.2.45).
He served: Nov.41-Feb.42 with Kraftfahr-Ersatz-Abteilung 5 based in Villingen; Feb.-Nov.42 with 1.Heimat-Kraftfahr-Park V based in Bad Cannstatt; Nov.42-Feb.43 with Kraftfahr-Park-Ersatz-Abteilung 5 based in Kornwestheim; Feb.43-Apr.44 with Kraftwagen-Transport-Kompanie z.b.V. 943 of Kraftwagen-Transport-Abteilung 594 active in Southern Russia/Krim. From May 1944 onwards he served with the new formed (FA-)Grenadier-Regiment 717 of the 153.Feldausbildungs-Division (Feb.45 renamed 153.Infanterie-Division) active in the Southern Ukraine and destroyed later in Rumania, Feb.45 new formed and active in Hungary Slovakia and Deutsch-Brod.