DAF grouping Blockobmann German Labour Front 1940-41
Out of stock
Richard Holle, “Blockobmann” German Labour Front (DAF)
1) DAF memberships pass. With pass photo.
2) NSDAP “Enthebungsantrag”, 6.6.41. Stating his discharge as political leader.
3) Statement that he had no political criminal record, 10.9.40.
4) NSDAP application form for his police records, 3.5.40.
5) DAF statement document for his DAF leader pass, 13.9.40.
6) NSDAP conduct report, 3.5.40.
7) “Stammbuch”, document (several pages) with his personal data and pass photo, 14.5.40.
His civil occupation was furnisher. He was member of the NSDAP from 1.1.40. He became a NSDAP leader (Strassenzellenobmann, later Blockobmann) of his quarter at Magdeburg-Buckau (Eastern-Germany). He also became a leader (Strassenblockwalter) of the German Labour Front at his area. On 6.6.41 he was on his request discharged as NSDAP leader because he got overloaded as political leader.