Lot field post Luftwaffe and Waffen-SS 12.SS-Panzer-Division
Out of stock
Small lot of field post written by Luftwaffe Flak Obergefreiter Lüning, later SS-Rottenführer Waffen-SS, to his girlfriend Else in Bremen.
1) Waffen-SS field post letter: 11.3.45. Field post number 58817A: Sanitäts-Abteilung 12 of the 12. SS-Panzer-Division “Hitler Jugend”. On 20.1.45 transferred from the Ardennes (battle at Bastogne) to Hungary for the battle at Budapest.
2) Field post Luftwaffe, 16.4.43. Field post number L54710: 4./Flakscheinwerfer-Abteilung 348(o), a stationary Flak search light unit based in the Rhine area in Germany.
3) Field post 17.9.41. Field post number L01446: 2./Flakscheinwerfer-Abteilung 129, based in Darmstadt.
4) 2x field post letter, 6.12.41 and 26.9.42. Field post number L19494: 2./Flakscheinwerfer-Abteilung 908 based in Darmstadt.
5) Letter send as normal post (with stamp), 9.11.44.
6) Letter 1946 send by someone to his Else.