SA documents group SA-Sturmmann Sturm 34/154 1933-1935
1 in stock
Georg Siebelt, SA Sturmmann.
1) SA conduct and service statement, 12.2.41. Size Din A4.
2) SA-Aufnahmeschein / SA installment document, 2.1.34. SA Gruppe Schlesien. Signed by the commander of SA Sturm 34/154 and the commander of SA Sturmbann 154.
3) SA-Aufnahmeschein / SA installment document, 16.3.35. SA Gruppe Schlesien. Signed by the commander of SA Sturm 34/154 and the commander of SA Sturmbann 154.
4) Statement by Siebelt of non-Jewish descent, 30.3.35.
5) Führungszeugnis / SA/SS conduct certificate, 21.9.33. With SA uniform pas photo. Size Din A4.
6) Lebenslauf / small autobiography written by Siebelt, 14.9.33.
7) Medical examination document, 31.8.33. Sturmbann 4/154.
8) Medical questionnaire, 6.1.34. Size Din A4.
9) Statement by the commander of SA Sturm 40/154, 30.3.35. Regarding the SA service period of Siebelt and his transfer to the RAD.
10) SA-Stammrolle / SA employment record, 30.3.35. 4 pages DIN A4.
Bricklayer born 1914 in Rotlach. NSDAP member since 1.4.34. He served Jul.1933-Mar.1935 as SA Sturmmann (promotion 1.8.34) with SA Sturm 34/154 and later SA Sturm 40/154. He was discharged from the SA in Mar.1935 because he had to serve with the RAD (Apr.-Oct.35 in Lager Kretschenberg) and didn’t return to the SA afterwards.