SA grouping Marine SA Detmold SA-Obertruppführer Paderborn
1 in stock
Karl Widow, SA member/leader SA-Obertruppführer including marine SA
1) SA contribution marks card, 1934-1935.
2) Award document for the SA-Sports badge, SA proficiency badge, 16.12.35. With SA uniform pass photo.
3) Small promotion document, 1.5.37. For his promotion to SA-Scharführer. Signed by the leader of Marine-Sturmbann I/52 in Detmold.
4) Prolongation examination card for the SA sports badge, 8.5.38.>br>
5) Small promotion document, 30.1.41. For his promotion to SA-Oberscharführer. Signed by the leader of Standarte J7 in Minden.
6) Small promotion document, 9.11.43. For his promotion to SA-Truppführer. Signed by the leader of Standarte 158, Obersturmbannführer.
7) SA-Ausweis canvass ID, 24.11.43. With SA uniform pass photo. Stamps at the back till third quarter of 1944. Issued by SA Standarte 158 Paderborn.
8) Small promotion document, 20.4.44. For his promotion to SA-Obertruppführer. Signed by the leader of Standarte 158, Haupttruppführer.
Teacher born 1899 in Lübeck living in Detmold. NSDAP member since 1.4.37. SA member in Detmold since 19.12.33. He served 1935-1937 as SA-Scharführer with Marine-Sturmbann I/52 in Detmold; 1941 as SA-Oberscharführer with SA-Standarte J7 in Minden; 1943-1944 as SA-Truppführer and later Obertruppführer with SA-Sturm 24/158 in Delbrück of SA-Standarte 158 Paderborn.