Documents passes National Bank and Army medical branch paymaster
1 in stock
Friedrich Weber, WW1 combatant / Reichswehr Infantry / employee National Bank / Paymaster Army medical branch.
1) Militärpass, 6.5.20.
2) Freischwimmer-Karte, 9.7.26. Military swimming card.
3) Proof that he didn’t got penalties during his military career in WW1, 6.9.29.
4) Proof of Prussian descent, 4.1.30.
5) Award booklet for the National Sports Badge, 6.5.29. Entitled to Bronze. With uniform pass photo.
6) Rare promotion document to “Reichsbankoberzählmeister” (senior money counter of the national bank), 28.10.40. Note that this is not a promotion to Oberzahlmeister (senior paymaster). Size DinA4.
7) Marschbefehl, marching order (Russia, Nikolajew), 28.9.41.
8) Army permit for wearing the Red Cross armband, 15.8.43.
9) Army permit for wearing the Red Cross armband, 4.5.45.
10) War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords, 20.4.43.
Born 1900. He served 1918-20 as soldier (Grenadier) with Infanterie-Regiment 88 and Infanterie-Regiment 101. He served 1926-30 as NCO (Unteroffizier) with Infanterie-Regiment 15 based in Kassel. 1940 he worked at the German National Bank (Deutsche Reichsbank) as senior money counter (Reichsbankoberzählmeister). 1941-45 he served with the Army medical corps as senior pay master (Oberzahlmeister). 1941 active in Russia and 1943-45 attached to the motorized field hospital unit Kriegs-Lazarett(mot)1/561 active in Italy (under Oberbefehlshaber Südwest).