EK1 group Feldwebel GR165 36.VGD France Germany
1 in stock
Rudi Pöthmann, Sergeant (Oberfeldwebel) Infantry
1) Soldbuch, 15.12.42. “Zweitschrift” duplicate issue. With uniform pass photo
2) Iron Cross 1st Class, 17.11.44. Signed by the CO of the 36.Volks-Grenadier-Division, Generalmajor August Wellm (GCiG 21.2.42).
3) Labour pass “Arbeitsbuch”, 1931.
4) DAF, Deutsche Arbeits Front membersips booklet, 1936.
5) Third Reich labour pass, Arbeitsamt Wuppert 25.5.36.
6) Statement regarding labour during his POW period, 20.8.47.
7) Britische Zone Personal Ausweis. Allied ID card.
8) Labour pass, Arbeits-Pass, 29.4.48.
Also entitled to: Riding Badge (on pass photo), Iron Cross 2nd Class (15.8.41), Winter War Medal (30.7.42), Wound Badge in Black (13.8.42) and Westwall Medal (11.3.40).
Butcher born 1916. Military service since 1937. Till 1942 he served (entry dog-tag) with Infanterie-Regiment 253 of the 34.Infanterie-Division active in Middle Russia; wounded (shot through his right upper arm) in Apr.42 and was hospitalized in Dillingen; 1943-44 he served with Grenadier-Ausbildungs-Bataillon 80 based in Koblenz; Sep.44-1945 with the new formed Grenadier-Regiment 165 of the 36.Volks-Grenadier-Division active against US forces in France, Luxembourg and Germany (Metz, Moselle, Saarpfalz, during operation Nordwind under XIII SS-Infantry Corps, 7th Army central Germany.