Grouping Panzerjäger 252.ID Russia 8 awards KVK1 1934-45
1 in stock
Gerhard Kuhnert, First Sergeant (Hauptfeldwebel) Panzerjäger.
1) Wehrpass, 15.6.38. With uniform pass photo (professional soldier).
2) Soldbuch, 31.8.39. Without pass photo (as issued, not removed!!).
3) Military drivers license, 13.4.38. With uniform pass photo. Additional drivers grade entered on the backside, 17.8.41.
4) Conduct report, 19.5.42. Signed by the CO of 14.(Pz.Jäg.)/Infanterie-Regiment 461, Hauptmann.
5) Protective cover for the Soldbuch.
Entitled to (8 awards!!): Long Service Medal 4th Grade (1.10.38), Medal for the remembrance of the 1st October 1938 (22.8.39), War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (10.1.41), Winter War Medal (20.7.42), Drivers Proficiency Badge in Bronze (25.2.43), Iron Cross 2nd Class (10.10.43), Drivers Proficiency Badge in Silver (12.5.44), War Merit Cross 1st Class with Swords (30.1.45).
He served: Nov.34-Sep.36 with the Army Truck Service in Wünsdorf, Oct.36-Jan.39 with Panzer-Abwehr-Abteilung 18 of the 18.Infanterie-Division based in Leignitz; Jan.-Aug.39 with Panzer-Abwehr-Abteilung 28 of the 28.Infanterie-Division based in Breslau; Aug.39-Feb.42 with Panzer-Abwehr-Abteilung 252 (Feb.43 renamed Panzerjäger-Abteilung 252) of the 252.Infanterie-Division (May.-Jul.40 active in France, till Jun.41 based in Poland, from Jun.41 onwards active in Middle Russia (Wjasma, Moscow, Gshatsk)). Feb.42-Apr.45 he served with 14.(Pz.Jäg.)/Infanterie-Regiment 461 (Oct.42 renamed Grenadier-Regiment 461) also of the 252.Infanterie-Division (1942 Gshatsk; 1943 Gshatsk, Jeljna, Orscha, Newel; 1944 Witebsk, Latvia, Narew; 1945 Narew, Western Prussia). Apr.45 he was again transferred to Panzerjäger-Abteilung 252 (still 252.Infanterie-Division) active in Western Prussia. He was discharged on 1.6.45 (entry Soldbuch).