Wound Badge Gold grouping Panzer-Pionier 12.PD Kurland
Out of stock
Karl Adam, Obergefreiter Panzer-Pionier.
1) Wound Badge in Gold, 13.3.45.
2) Wound Badge in Silver, 21.10.44.
3) Certificte of Discharge, 1945.
4) Document with regulations for War Casualties.
5) Document regarding the search for his missing brother who was KIA, 21.5.48.
Born 1918. He served 1944 with Panzer-Pionier-Bataillon 32 of the 12.Panzer-Division, Sep.44 active in Kurland (Courtland, Northern Russia). He got (severely) wounded for the fourth time on 21.9.44 and was hospitalized in the hospital in Weida. According to the discharge document his left arm was amputated. He was discharged on 15.6.45. His brother Obergefreiter Arnold Adam (born 1917) was KIA on 3.2.45 in Danzig, Poland.