Wehrpass and documents Corporal Flak Duisburg Westwall KVK2
1 in stock
Josef Eiserfey, Corporal (Obergefreiter) gunner 3.7cm Luftwaffe Flak
1) Wehrpass, 14.7.39. First page damaged by silverfish or moth. With civil pass photo wearing DAF emblem.
2) Certificate from Flak-Artillerie-Schule II in Bonn, 4.6.42. For following a course May-Jun.42 for the 4cm Flak28. Size Din A4.
3) “Stammrollenauszug”, military transfer document, 7.5.42. 1./leichte Flak-Abteilung 838. Size Din A4.
4) “Beurteilung” military conduct report, 4.8.44. Signed by his CO of 1./leichte Flak-Abteilung 838, Oberleutnant. Size Din A4.
5) “Lebenslauf”, biography, 11.6.44.
6) Statement by the doctor of Schwere-Flak-Abteilung 472 that he has burning injuries at his leg caused by an accident when he was a child bt that it does not affect his military capibilities.
Entitled to: “Tätichkeitsabzeichen der Flak-Artillerie” Luftwaffe Flak activity emblem for at least 9 months Flak service (18.9.43) and War Merit Cross 2nd Class with Swords (5.1.45).
Factory worker born 1917 in Reifersheid. HJ member since 1933, SA member since 1940. RAD service Nov.-Dec.38 but discharged because he was unsuitable. 1939-1942 he served or worked for (as mentioned in his biography) as “Oberwächter”with Festungs-Pionier-Stab 22 in Düren. Called-up for the Luftwaffe Flak in 1942 and served: Jan.-Apr.42 with leichte Flak-Ersatz-Abteilung 94 based in Lüdenscheid; Apr.-May 42 with Uberwachungskommando Kirchhellen; May 42-Jul.43 with leichte Flak-Abteilung 885 in Duisburg Germany; Jul.-Aug.43 with leichte Flak-Abteilung 750 in Germany; from Aug.43 onwards with leichte Flak-Abteilung 838 active at the German Westwall and the Duisburg area (Westfront) under the 4.Flak-Division, Sep.-Nov.44 also active in Holland (Nov.44 at Venlo), 1945 also active in ground combat and surrendered 18.4.45 in the Ruhr pocket.