Grouping boardgunner Kampfgeschader 30 KIA 1943 Gardelegen
Out of stock
Bernhard Müller, NCO (Unteroffizier) Luftwaffe airgunner bomber squadron.
1) Two statements, 19.10.42. Confirming the Aryan descent of his parents.
2) Contemporary copy of a letter by his CO to his parents, announcing the death of Bernhard due to a plane crash, 24.10.43.
3) IV./Kampfgeschwader 30 “Death Scroll”, 28.10.43. VERY RARE !!
4) Airgunners Badge, 30.10.43. Posthumously awarded.
5) Condolence letter on behalf of the CO of the (Berlin) Military District Command to the parents, 1.11.43.
6) Death certificate, issued by the Berlin civil authorities, 8.6.44.
7) Wehrpass, 10.6.40.
8) Document from the Military District Office for sending the Wehrpass to his parents, 23.1.44.
After his training as airgunner / wireless operator, he was Aug.43 transferred to IV./KG30, the complementary unit of this bomber unit, based in Germany (Gardelegen). 12.10.43. his plane crashed during landing for unknown reasons. All crew members were killed.